Tuesday, March 29, 2011

airstream sighting

We found this little airstream at a RV store by Austin  we picked up a new set of airstream awning lights . We have our tube shack up and running I did the carving on the signs the wood used for them and the counter came from a very old and large pecan tree. Now all we need is a martini bar


 yes the blue bonnet's are up and the area around the park is greening up Juno takes me for a walk around the San Marcos river by the park


 We had some down time so a bit of grading to make a patio for the owners home at the park.
 3 hard working guys we had a 90degree day doing this work, should have waited a day drooped to 70 next day.
Safe travels my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hello friends, As I was reading the AS Forum I just found your recommendation of our park, Hidden Valley RV near San Antonio, and wanted to thank you for the mention and kind words. Although we are heading for our traditionally slower season, I imagine ya'll are gearing up for a busy summer in San Marcos. Wish you all a good season and look forward to seeing you again.

    ReplyDelete